Wednesday, December 9, 2009

time to love


Say bye to my high school life. I think I'll miss my school and for sure those funny and unforgettable moments from Form 1 until Form 5. Too much to list down but I would like to share some of them here in my blog.

Form 1
I don't really remember what happened when I was Form 1. Oh, I had a crush on one of my senior. I guess he knew it because a best friend of mine, make it damn obvious and it's damn embarrassing yet I think it's such a memorable moment.

Form 2
I get really close with Sook Kwan and Ann Sin. We sat together at the last row of the class. This is the year where I started to eat in the class. Hahahaha.

Form 3
I get along with Wen Xin and Rowena and Sook Kwan and it's the year where I took my PMR.

Form 4
I hang out around the KL after school with Nicole. I guess I skipped tuition a lot. I spotted a guy from my school which has a cute face and he's my senior. The 3 of us, used to look after him till the teacher gave us the BSL for being late. I even dare myself to start a topic with that guy and ended up with him. Oh yeah, I knew Clinton when I was Form 4. And we hang out together with Nicole and Wen Xin.

Form 5
I promised myself to study and pay attention in the class at the beginning of the year but I failed. I study but I will never finish up my homework unless the teacher force me or something. Around September / October, I started to fly school. I mean skipped school using the back gate of the school. I even asked my friend from SBS to get their badge cause it helps me to fly easily. Went tuition at Kasturi with Nicole. Everytime before we enter the class, we'll definitely get something to eat at the Petaling Street. This is the year where I study hard a lot and rather to stay up late and wake up early to study for SPM. I ate chee cheong fun everyday during recess because it was so delicious. I started to think twice before I go for something.

0 comments: