Sunday, December 20, 2009

a room without books is like a body without a soul

Pictures of the post , coming soon.

Yesterday, went Sunway Pyramid with ze sister. Parked at satff parking cause we couldn't find any parking. Met up with her friend, Leon, one of the member from Elecoldxhot to get the ticket to enter MOS. Walked around, waiting for the time to reach at 6 so we could enter MOS to catch up Battleground 09' final (dancing competition). Met up with Fizmo and Jaymie, his friend for a while then after that we went seperately. Blaa, blaaa .. walked with the sister then finally we manage to enter MOS.

Even though the team that I supporting, which is Elecoldxhot had lost, but they are always the best dancer for me. After the competition, joined up with Teik Chi and his friends at Papa Rich. Get myself a glass of ice lemon tea. I was pretty tired last night but I don't know why still I couldn't sleep well.

I'm lazy to type much.

0 comments: