Thursday, December 17, 2009

people who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes


I'm soo tired D: Mei Yen couldn't make it today to Mid Valley so I went with my sister. At first we reached Mid Valley a.k.a near The Gardens. After shopping a while, sister asked if I want to go Sunway or not and she wanted to collect something from her friend. So we went Sunway. On the way to Sunway, there's a car with 2 old guy followed us. They went to the tol first, I asked my sister to slow down so that we wouldn't see them again. Then, after my car passed the tol, we saw their car. I guess they purposely went slow and waited for us. Then I asked my sister to drive faster to get off from them. Oh, the guys waved at us ==.

Ok, then we arrived Sunway safely. After a while, we went to Mid Valley again. We spent quite a lot today and I'm fully broke now D:

To Nicole ,

I'm really sorry. I couldn't make it on Friday. Not because I don't wanna go. I really have no time for this week ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Sorry for ruining everything. Our plan and so on. Sorry for making you angry. I don't know what to do to make you calm, I'm really sorry. ♥

0 comments: