Thursday, November 19, 2009

we are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future




Hello people ♥ ,

BM paper ended yesterday. English and History done by today as well. What can I say about the papers. History, the questions not so tough tho, but I never read the topics cause some of my friends said that the topics that I wanted to read not coming out. Sigh ~ I guess I am going to fail my history paper , *COL*

I neglected my blog, facebook, msn, skype for almost one week already. And my hands started to feel itchy. By the way, thanks for all the good luck wishes. Once I log in to my facebook, I saw good luck comments on my wall. I felt so touching. HAHA! Weird uh? Maybe recently there I very the stress and busy. I got no time to think of something else also.

Pictures above, the latest Pavillion. Haha. It's been a long time I didn't go there already laa D:

Nice uh? The decorationcs. After SPM, HAH! *laughing out loud!*

ps : stress like shit. Monday ; Mathematics 1 and 2.

0 comments: