Friday, November 20, 2009

the #10 list

ps : whatever the questions ask, you must list down at least 10 answers.

When / what do you hate the most?
1. When my sister take my stuff and use it or wear it without my permission
2. I hate it when someone trying to act cool, trying to get other people's attention
3. I hate the wannabe wannabe
4. I hate all the major exams
5. When I have pimple or acne on my face
6. I hate it when I napping or sleeping, someone come and talk to me and expect me to answer he or she
7. Crowded places
8. Annoying people *except for my friends*
9. Blame me for nothing
10. When I'm out of money

Things that you can't live without it
1. My computer with internet connection
2. Money!
3. Handphone
4. Transport
5. Food espeacially spicy food and desserts
6. Contact lens
7. Astro
8. Freedom
9. My parents
10. Nice clothes

Your favourite television programme
1. Gossip Girl
2. Music Bank
3. You're My Destiny
4. Chef at Home
5. Sugar
6. Coffee Talk Hawker Wok
7. Nigella Bites
8. Crime Scene Investigation
9. Boys Over Flower
10. ANTP

Your favourite cartoon character
1. Hello Kitty
2. Pikachu
3. Crayon Shin Chan
4. Astro Boy
5. Sponge Bob
6. Barney
7. Mickey and Minnie
8. Snoopy
9. Garfield
10. Charmender *i forgot how the spelling goes, it's from pokemon. HAHAHA*

Your favourite food
1. Cendol
2. Ice-cream
3. Nasi Lemak
4. Maggie Goreng without the vege
5. Any fast food
6. Mister Potato chips
7. Fried Kuey Teow
8. Maggie
9. Sushi
10. Kebab

Your favourite place to have breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea time
1. Starbucks
2. Mc Donalds
3. Papa Rich
4. Koryo Won
5. The Eden
6. Mamak
7. Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa
8. Kim Gary
9. Godiva
10. Steak house

Tag
1. Xueh Qi
2. Cherry Lee
3. Carmen Lim
4. Suet Teng
5. Sarah Jane
6. Xiu Ming
7. Shanice
8. Anja Siew
9. Nicole Wong
10. Mei Yen

0 comments: