Wednesday, February 24, 2010

how low , low how

Didn't meet her for ages and finally I get to go out with her today . Have our brunch @ some Thai restaurant , I forgot the name , LOL . Oh , I love my tom yam mee hoon :)


Walked around Pavillion , wanted to get a beanie and ring for mua . So we headed to Forever 21 . I like the beanie very much , it costs RM 25 only . So cheap weyh ! Normal shop selling for about RM 40 , darn it . So expensive .

Next , Starbucks :) We ordered green tea frappucino + chocolate chips with cream on top . Pro uh ? :p


I couldn't stand the weather , the sun omg darn hot . I was sweating like mad . -_- Nicole wanted to take the lala machince picture so much so we went to Sg.Wang to take those lala pictures .


Left : 2010 , Right : 2008

And finally I'm home ! Ok , I'm tired .




Signing off ,

xoxo

0 comments: