Sunday, January 10, 2010

be my fairytale

It was Mahathir's farewell outing . Again , I was the weird one cause I was the oldest among all . I was late cause the sister and I couldn't find a parking . OH , actually we found one . But there was a bald indian lady took our parking . We were so mad but we found another parking after that . Met up with Carmen , Xiu Ming and her friend at Asian Avenue . Then bought my favourite cappucino pearl drink . Walked around then camwhore at Starbucks :)


Headed to Naeb , as usual the guys went for shisha and I kinda stone there , talked a lot with Carmen and camwhored . HAHAHA .

Toilet break with the girls :D

After a while , the girls and Ming's friend went for a walked and left the guys at Naeb . Later on , the guys followed Mahathir home to prepare the BBQ stuff .



My fringe was damn oily and annoying . So I clipped it up .


Aaaww :)

While taking pictures , I realised that sister was standing at a side waiting for me . After that , I went home and the girls went to Mahathir's BBQ party . I knew it was fun there . I wanted to go but it was too late to let my parents know . So , yeah .

0 comments: